Aleksandra has a Master’s degrees from University of Vienna (specialising in Interpreting and Translation; languages: Polish, German, Russian) and the Vienna University of Economics (specialising in Commercial Sciences). During her studies she founded the company DiTech GmbH and worked on management of speciality stores in Austria (B2C: sales of smart phones, tablets, PCs, notebooks and IT accessories, own computer workshop featuring assembly and construction of PCs and notebooks); in the B2B segment: setting up of server systems and networks for SMEs. Development of “Dimotion”, an independent brand for PCs and notebooks. About 350 employees and annual accumulated revenue of EUR 1 billion (up to 2014).
Until 2019 she was Head of Strategic Management with a focus on PR, communications and marketing at TIAN Betriebs GmbH (gourmet vegetarian catering with several locations in Vienna and Munich).
From 2019 and onward she took on the position of Director ICT at ABA – Work in Austria Department of Austrian Business Agency.
In addition she is also:
- Member of the Supervisory Board of techbold technology group
- Member of the Supervisory Board of neovoltaic AG
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the Austrian Federal Computing Centre (BRZ)
- Women: Executive Programme for Women (Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research / Austrian Federal Economic Chamber /Federation of Austrian Industry)
- Integration Ambassador, Together: Austria (Sebastian Kurz)
- Enterprise Austria 2025 (an initiative of Vice-Chancellor Michael Spindelegger)