SIGEF 2018 is the leading international forum for impact solutions, CSR, and philanthropy, in resonance with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It will take place during ASEAN 2018 chairmanship with a focus on resilience and innovation, in Singapore in September this year.
The forum will offer a wide array of opportunities for businesses and companies, as well as governments, nonprofits and changemakers across the globe, to share insight and inspire the global community within the field of Social Good. The forum is also a great occasion to develop a strategic high-level network.
The event as a regular potential audience of more than 100 million on social media, PR, and traditional media.
Why Attend SIGEF 2018?
• Network with global and local public decision makers.
• Find industrial and commercial partners to settle and expand business activities.
• Gain critical insight on the latest sustainability trends, projects, and requirements.
• Exchange ideas on how to support UN SDGs while gaining in business value.
• Be part of the definition of a new vision for a more ethical world.