Training course in Graz from Nov 26 to Dec 02, Austria
During the second training, the participants will attend workshops and seminars, cover the European Youth Award Festival taking place in Graz, and present their reportages to other participants. During the EYA the participants will learn about digital technologies that are used for social good and how to report on an international event. All reportages will be published on project’s and EYA’s websites afterwards. Written pieces, photos, and info-graphics will be published in an Orange Magazine e-book as well.
Specific objectives of the project are…
- To train participants on how to report on digital technologies and events related to them;
- To deliver the young media makers the possibility of working in an innovative and scientific environment;
- To raise an awareness about the role of media in the public sphere;
- To deliver skills on making media and reporting;
- To foster intercultural learning.”
Who are the participants?
- Young media makers (student or recent graduate), representatives of non-governmental organisations focused on media, people interested in science and digital technologies, people interested in media;
- Between 18-30 years old (one participant can be older than 30 years);
- Residents of Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Italy, Montenegro and Portugal.