EUROPEAN YOUTH AWARD
Digital Creativity improving Society
EYA short information in different languages
Who can participate and maybe become EYA Young Digital Champion in 2017?
People who fulfil the following criteria are eligible to participate in the competition:
- Creative minds under the age of 33 (born on or after January 1, 1984).
- Living in one of the member states of the European Union, Council of Europe or Union for the Mediterranean, Belarus or Kosovo.
- Who have produced an outstanding, innovative digital project to improve society (eg website, app, wearable device, digital installation).
SUBMISSION FOR #EYA17 STARTS SOON.
Stay up to date and sign up for the EYA newsletter at eya[at]icnm.net!
EYA Festival: a Hotspot for Innovation and Future Visions
Europe’s ICT elite meets at this unique yearly networking event held in Graz, City of Design & Human Rights, in November (Nov 29-Dec 2, 2017). The festival comprises a three-day conference and a gala ceremony.
- EYA Winners present their inspiring projects and receive feedback from Europe’s most vibrant and lively digital community and engaged students.
- IT pioneers, expert speakers and experienced entrepreneurs share their experience and know-how in keynotes and interactive workshops.
- Smart people exchange and discuss innovative ideas and future cooperation at networking events in a creative environment.
- The festival reaches its climax in an evening of excellence when the winning teams are honoured and celebrated on an international stage (EYA Gala Ceremony).
• Start-ups and Internet pioneers.
• Business leaders and experienced entrepreneurs.
• Government and NGO representatives.
• Students and academics.
• Experts from ICT and creative industry.
• Social entrepreneurs and community leaders.
• Journalists and IT press.