- About EYA
- Message by Peter A. Bruck
- Voices on EYA
- Previous Editions
- EYA 2015
- EYA 2014
- EYA 2013
- EYA 2012
- Code Jams
Festival Participation for Students
Students love to travel abroad to make new international friends, get to know different cultures and explore foreign cities. But it is difficult and time-consuming to organize such excursions and to set-up a beneficial program with educational workshops and outstanding speakers.
EYA may help. The Festival in Graz offers a unique opportunity to kill several birds with one stone!
Held from November 18-21, the EYA Festival comprises a three-day conference and a gala ceremony.
- EYA Winners present their inspiring projects and students show the results of the online project.
- IT pioneers and expert speakers share their experience and know-how in keynotes and interactive workshops.
- Smart people exchange and discuss innovative ideas and future cooperation.
The festival reaches its climax in an evening of excellence when the winning teams are honoured and celebrated on an international stage (EYA Gala Ceremony).
Conference fee (students: EUR 60,-) includes:
- Graz City Tour
- Participation in VIP opening at City Hall Graz with Styrian supper
- Conference bag with information material, Graz city map, Festival catalogue and program
- Participation in all workshop sessions, keynotes, world-cafés,…
- Coffee breaks throughout the day
- Two lunch vouchers (worth EUR 10,- each)
- Admission to Gala Ceremony including one voucher for beverages.
ICNM will be happy to assist you with hotel and hostel recommendations and bookings (if required). Hotel prizes range from EUR 14-80 per night and person (depending on beds per room).